Military Discharge Records

The Town Clerk handles recording of Armed Forces Discharges which will establish eligibility for Veteran's exemptions for property tax. Discharges become permanent records of the Town, and are considered confidential records. There is no charge for recording these records.

An original or a certified copy of your 
DD-214 is required for filing.

If you do not have your DD-214 you can obtain a certified copy via Veteran's National Archives.

For more information regarding town tax relief programs, please contact the Assessor's Office (860) 669-9269