Writs, Summons & Complaints

The Town Clerk accepts service for the Town for all complaints, suits, and more. Once accepted, the original is stamped with date of receipt. A copy goes to Town Attorney, the Town Manager and the Department involved. This is a public record and is open for public inspection.