Other Services

Connecticut General Statutes

The Connecticut General Statutes are housed in the Town Clerk's office. Many people come in to use them for reference. To view State Statutes online, please visit the Secretary of the State website.

We also have copies of Annual Town Reports dating back to the 1940s. These are a great source of information.

Name Change Form
The Name Change Form is used for people who own property in town and have had a change of name due to marriage, divorce, court decree or annulment. This form must be notarized and filed in the town clerk's office. There is a $60.00 filing fee.