Driveway and Excavation Permits


Driveways:  Permits are required  for the construction or replacement of a driveway that connects to a Town Road.  
Directions for Completing the permit
 Driveway Permit

Excavation Permits: When excavating on a Town road, within the Town right of way or on Town property a Excavation Permit is required. 
 Directions for completing the permit 
Excavation Permit

  All Contractors, Home Owners and Utilities are required to submit insurance certificates prior to any work being done under any permit. 
Insurance requirements can be found here

 Release of Liability:  When connecting a sump pump or curtain drain to a Town drainage system a release of liability must be completed and recorded on  you land deed as well as an Excavation Permit.
Directions for completing release of liability form.
Release of Liability Form