How to get a Sign Permit

  1. You will need to create an account before submitting a sign permit application. Click here to create an account: Sign Up - ViewPoint Cloud (
  2. Your username is your email address. Create a password. Kindly make sure to remember this password (or have the computer auto save it) as you will need to sign in before being able to access any records.
  3. If you are applying for a permanent sign, you must also submit an application to the Design Review Board.  Design Review Board approval is required for all permanent signs.   Click here for the Design Review Board application: Land Use - Design Review Board - ViewPoint Cloud (
  4. DO NOT put up the sign until you receive the permit!




This is a summary of the Zoning Regulations.  Do not depend upon this publication as law!  Please refer to Section 28 of the Clinton Zoning Regulations as they may be updated and amended from time to time and are the official regulations.