The Town of Clinton has been awarded approximately $3.8 million in Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds as part of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA funding).
A variety of eligible uses are allowed for ARPA funds which can include:
- Support public health expenditures
- Address the negative economic impacts caused by the public health emergency
- Replace lost public sector revenue
- Provide premium pay for essential workers
- Invest in water, sewer, and broadband infrastructure
Cities and towns have until December 31, 2024, to obligate funds and until December 31, 2026, to spend funds.
A Special Town Meeting of the Town of Clinton approved the initial appropriations of ARPA funding which includes direct support to residents in needs, support for non-profits and small businesses, as well as funding for projects the Town will undertake.
Applications listed below are required for non-profits, small businesses and arts organizations seeking funding.
Those seeking individual funding support should contact Clinton Human Services at (860) 669- 1103 for additional information.