Liquor Permits

Anyone selling liquor in the State must have a liquor permit displayed on the premises. The Liquor Control Commission of the State of Connecticut issues a liquor permit to the applicant. This must be brought to the Town Clerk for filing and stamping. A fee of $20 is collected. A copy of the permit is made for the Town Clerk’s records. The original certificate is returned to the applicant and must be displayed at the place of business.