- ADA Accessible
- Boat ramp available ( fee charged)
- Kayak launch area available
- Overnight dockage available
- Pet comfort station available
- Picnic Tables
- Portable Restroom Facilities
- Snack Bar
Clinton Town Marina
The Clinton Town Marina offers a unique and picturesque setting with a view of Clinton Harbor and has convenient access to Long Island Sound. The marina, known as the "jewel of Clinton" is located in a protected harbor. There are any restaurants within walking distance of the marina. There is also a snack bar located within the facility.
The Harbor Management Commission develops policy and makes recommendations to the Town Council for the operation of the Town Marina. The Dock Master is appointed by the Town Council and manages the day to day operations.
The marina is staffed from 7:00 am through 7:00 pm Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Seasonal slips and stakes
- The current fee is $85 per foot for Clinton/Killingworth residents; $100 for a non-resident. Stakes are $800 for a Clinton/Killingworth resident; $1000 for a non-resident.
- Marina customers must reapply annually; failure to do so, will result in the loss of slip/stake assignment
- Renewal applications with required documentation and a deposit must be received by the Town Manager’s office no later than October 15.
- Applications are available at the marina office or in the Town Manager’s Office.
- Payments are made in three equal installments. A one-third non-refundable deposit, one-third by February 1, balance by April 1 or prior to launch (whichever is sooner). Failure to pay in full by April 1st will result in the loss of a slip/stake assignment.
- The demand for Town boat slips and stakes often exceeds the availability. In an effort to fairly accommodate those currently assigned to a slip or stake as well as those waiting for availability, a lottery system is employed each fall for the following season.
- The Harbor Management Commission reserves the right to make assignments to optimize the marina’s capacity as it deems necessary and in the best interest of the Town.
- A seasonal pass for a Clinton/Killingworth resident is $60; a non-resident is $120
- Seasonal passes are valid for one calendar year
- The pass must be affixed to your trailer by marina staff
- The fee for a daily launch is $20 payable by cash or check
- The ramp is supervised daily during the season starting on April 1st and continuing through November 1st
- The ramp is supervised off season and daily fees may be assessed for use of the ramp at any time from January 1st through April 1st and from November 1st through December 31st
- Overnight dockage for transient boaters is available during the season
- Fee is assessed at $2.50 per foot payable in cash or check
- Water and electricity and portable restroom facilities are included