1. Any sign which is less than four square feet (4 sq. ft.).
2. Public Signs: Signs of a non-commercial nature such as traffic signs, safety signs, memorial plaques and signs of a historic nature. These are erected by or at the order of a public officer.
3. Private directional signs solely indicating ingress and egress. These can’t be more than 3 square feet nor more than 4 feet off the ground.
4. No trespassing, no dumping, no loitering, no hunting/fishing signs, not to exceed 2 square feet.
5. Identification signs: Not to exceed 3 sq. ft. These must identify non-commercial buildings, and can have information like dates of erection and can either be free-standing or attached to the structure.
6. Decorations: These must be 10’ off a boundary line and can’t be up more than 60 days.
7. House Identification Signs: No more than 2 of these, each no more than 3 square feet, identifying the occupant of the house.